A decade ago Hyundai pioneered America's Best WarrantyTM to show you the faith we have in our cars. Today, in addition to our warranty, we're introducing Hyundai Assurance, to show you the faith we have in you. Right now, finance or lease any new Hyundai, and if in the next year you lose your income*, we'll let you return it. That's the Hyundai Assurance.
Hyundai is the first automaker in the U.S. to offer a vehicle return program that allows you to walk away from your loan or lease without having to worry about negative equity. It lets you return your vehicle in case of certain life-altering circumstances.
That's the Hyundai Assurance.
- Available on all new Hyundai vehicles.
- Available to everyone regardless of age, health, or employment history.
- 12 months complimentary on every new Hyundai vehicle financed or leased.
- Covers up to $7,500 in negative equity.
Coverage in case of
- Involuntary unemployment
- Physical disability
- Loss of driver's license due to medical impairment
- International employment transfer
- Self-employed personal bankruptcy
- Accidental death
How it works
2) Should you experience any of the covered circumstances noted above, you may file a request for benefit with Hyundai
Assurance Administrator. You must have made at least two scheduled payments and be current on your loan or lease
in order to qualify for benefit approval.
3) Your benefits specialist will determine the value of your vehicle based on the average of your dealer's appraisal and the values
from leading industry guides.
4) Upon benefit approval, you return the vehicle to the selling dealer and pay any Additional Balance Amounts and the amount
above the $7,500 Hyundai Assurance benefit amount (if any).
5) You walk away without further financial obligation, leaving your credit rating intact.